As laptop prices fall, it’s easy to forget that not everyone wants to lug a laptop around – no matter how light it is. Sony has realised this and launched its latest all-in-one slimline desktop. The Vaio JS1 looks like Apple's iMac, meaning the Sony PC's 20.1in screen has everything needed on a computer, such as storage and the …
That keyboard looks like it has slightly less travel than the buttons on my desktop calculator*
And why is there drawer style disc loader? Surely a slot loader would have been more in keeping with the æsthetic?
* OK I don't actually have a desktop calculator; I'm embellishing for effect :o)
wow, look alike?
The fact that they both have everything behind a screen does not mean it's a look alike ... the keyboard is a look alike, all they did is paint the keys gray!
The casing lacks the design ... I mean, what the heck is that for a stand??? Why are they constantly trying to "hide" the rear of it in their pictures? Maybe because of that awful stand you can see on the first pic (center); so they too think it's awful? However, they are trying to ship it with that? Somebody has done something terribly wrong ...
I agree with bluesxman, no slot loading optical drive kills it!
And I have not even got started on the software ... ;-), no need this time.
A windoze machine that looks (sort of) like an iMac for all those anti-Apple guys out there. Price? probably in the region of £900 I'd guess. Sony are never cheap. Like Apple.
That's enough - I'll get my coat... it's the one with the apple in the pocket...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix