There are a lot of different things that Advanced Micro Devices needs to do to get itself back on track, but one of them - and perhaps the most important - is to execute a flawless launch of the "Shanghai" quad-core Opteron chips for servers. Not just in terms of having no bugs, but also having a smooth production ramp on the …
F1 and all that
What happens when they run out of F1 Circuits to ue as names?
Perhaps Silverstone will be the last one as Bernie E recons it is the 'Pits'
Mines the one with the Ferrari plans in the pocket.
@A/C F1 and all that
It's Ok Donnington will be available soon...
Re: F1 and all that
If Ecclestone thinks Silverstone is the pits, then I don't want to know what he calls Donington Park (NOT Donnington).
No matter what Donington Park management spin that as, it's going to be crap. I know from past experience.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...