There are a lot of different things that Advanced Micro Devices needs to do to get itself back on track, but one of them - and perhaps the most important - is to execute a flawless launch of the "Shanghai" quad-core Opteron chips for servers. Not just in terms of having no bugs, but also having a smooth production ramp on the …
F1 and all that
What happens when they run out of F1 Circuits to ue as names?
Perhaps Silverstone will be the last one as Bernie E recons it is the 'Pits'
Mines the one with the Ferrari plans in the pocket.
@A/C F1 and all that
It's Ok Donnington will be available soon...
Re: F1 and all that
If Ecclestone thinks Silverstone is the pits, then I don't want to know what he calls Donington Park (NOT Donnington).
No matter what Donington Park management spin that as, it's going to be crap. I know from past experience.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe