The nightmare of your phone’s battery dying while you're out and about is no longer, because Vodafone has launched in-store charging pods. The service lets power-hungry consumers plug their phone, MP3 player or portable games console into a lockable unit that powers up the device in return for a small fee. The units, …
Orange should have been all over this idea like a rash considering they have been charging phones a festivals for free for years now..
...I've seen these boxes all over the place, not just in Vody shops.
When my phone runs out I just take it into any phone shop and ask if they can plug it in for me!!!!!!
Now I'm going to have to pay........FFS
Last time I walked in to an Orange shop, they charged my phone for free whilst I mooched about town.
All you have to do is ask!
Surely gratis for Voda customers?
Just a thought on good business practice:
A little olive leaf might endear them a little to hacked off customer after having royally abused their trust with their rip-off roaming charges.
Paris - because she likes a free charge too
Carphone used to advertise doing this for free, and still will.
....another example of vodafone "charging" over the odds. (pun-tastic)
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star