When I read that line, I puked
"Distributing jQuery with Visual Studio will put these tools straight into the hands of developers building rich internet applications (RIAs) for Microsoft's .NET Framework"
Damn. Microsoft found a way to use an open source project for it's Evil scheme. It's like watching Baby Jesus in a miniskirt and fishnet stockings on a motel parking lot.
What's the problem
MS don't want GPL-only licensed code near their stuff. They are happy with a dual license.
Where's the scandal in that?
Yeah right. A patch
Those two famous words...
Not the best choice.
I prefer mootools. Oh well, it's an MS decision after all! :D
"jQuery lets you build AJAX applications using few keystrokes because commands can be chained together."
And while you are at it, perhaps you could explain why MS would have any interest at all in 'forking' jQuery? If they did so, then they would have to either make their updates available, or else risk the wrath of the GPL, neither of which they would want to do.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers