When I read that line, I puked
"Distributing jQuery with Visual Studio will put these tools straight into the hands of developers building rich internet applications (RIAs) for Microsoft's .NET Framework"
Damn. Microsoft found a way to use an open source project for it's Evil scheme. It's like watching Baby Jesus in a miniskirt and fishnet stockings on a motel parking lot.
What's the problem
MS don't want GPL-only licensed code near their stuff. They are happy with a dual license.
Where's the scandal in that?
Yeah right. A patch
Those two famous words...
Not the best choice.
I prefer mootools. Oh well, it's an MS decision after all! :D
"jQuery lets you build AJAX applications using few keystrokes because commands can be chained together."
And while you are at it, perhaps you could explain why MS would have any interest at all in 'forking' jQuery? If they did so, then they would have to either make their updates available, or else risk the wrath of the GPL, neither of which they would want to do.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip