That's curious. Unified storage system startup agàmi crashed and burned spectacularly on July 28th with CEO David Stiles telling Sunnyvale employees about the shutdown at 11am and them losing their jobs two hours later. Now he's started a new firm, Scalable Storage Systems, that uses agàmi's IP and assets. Agàmi, with its …
Agami --> bird?
The Agamids are also a family of midsized lizards, like Agama agama?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR