SpringSource, steward of the ever-popular Spring open source Java framework, is getting an operations specialist from the investment community with an application-server background. The position of president and chief operations officer has apparently been created and awarded to Rob Bearden, an entrepreneur in residence with …
don't you have better picture?
I mean, the picture of a sharp and focused wall behind blurred man is so distracting that I simply could not complete reading the story.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide