Toshiba has introduced a 1.8in hard drive that packs in a whopping - for the form-factor - raw storage capacity of 250GB. The two-platter unit spins its disks at 5400rpm and weighs a mere 62g. Too much? Then how about a single-platter, 120GB model that's just 60g? Toshiba said it will also offer a two-platter 160GB drive for …
Has the proofreader fallen asleep?
The hard drive info is also interesting but a bit passé in today's forward looking solid-state world.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth