Toshiba has introduced a 1.8in hard drive that packs in a whopping - for the form-factor - raw storage capacity of 250GB. The two-platter unit spins its disks at 5400rpm and weighs a mere 62g. Too much? Then how about a single-platter, 120GB model that's just 60g? Toshiba said it will also offer a two-platter 160GB drive for …
Has the proofreader fallen asleep?
The hard drive info is also interesting but a bit passé in today's forward looking solid-state world.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor