Toshiba has introduced a 1.8in hard drive that packs in a whopping - for the form-factor - raw storage capacity of 250GB. The two-platter unit spins its disks at 5400rpm and weighs a mere 62g. Too much? Then how about a single-platter, 120GB model that's just 60g? Toshiba said it will also offer a two-platter 160GB drive for …
Has the proofreader fallen asleep?
The hard drive info is also interesting but a bit passé in today's forward looking solid-state world.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball