The Star Wars R2-D2 gadget craze shows no signs of slowing, because the latest... ahem... technical wonder inspired by the somewhat camp robot is a watch-cum-robotic toy. R2D2_Watch The R2-D2 Whizzwatch tells the time and kills it Attached to the R2-D2 Whizzwatch is a miniature R2-D2 that’s controlled remotely by the watch. …
Remote contolled death star for me
What a shit looking watch. It must have taken special care and attention to get it to look so retro-crap.
Btw, C-3PO was the camp one. R2D2 was definitely not.
"can also switch between 12 and 24 hour modes of time display."
How exactly can it display it though. The LCD looks like it can only display the number 1 as the first digit. There doesn't appear to be any space for the elements required for the number 2!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers