The Star Wars R2-D2 gadget craze shows no signs of slowing, because the latest... ahem... technical wonder inspired by the somewhat camp robot is a watch-cum-robotic toy. R2D2_Watch The R2-D2 Whizzwatch tells the time and kills it Attached to the R2-D2 Whizzwatch is a miniature R2-D2 that’s controlled remotely by the watch. …
Remote contolled death star for me
What a shit looking watch. It must have taken special care and attention to get it to look so retro-crap.
Btw, C-3PO was the camp one. R2D2 was definitely not.
"can also switch between 12 and 24 hour modes of time display."
How exactly can it display it though. The LCD looks like it can only display the number 1 as the first digit. There doesn't appear to be any space for the elements required for the number 2!
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers