With Windows HPC Server 2008, the parallel supercomputing variant of Microsoft's Windows operating system, being released this week, there are probably a lot more people who want to see how it works than are willing to shell out a lot of cash to give it a whirl. And that is one reason why IBM has set up a test drive of Windows …
Is Timothy Prickett Morgan the replacement for the chick (Ashley) that was seduced by the Gray Lady? If so he's doing a pretty good job.
If he's not the new hack then fuck him right in the ear; two times. (just kidding)
My only suggestion would be to drop one of his extra names or shorten it to something cool like T.P. Morgan or Tim Prickett or something. Three names is one too many and it sounds really Old English...Wonder if he plays polo?
Is that all?
I hope you've the units wrong!
If not, that's pretty crap! Given that consumer 1TB drives are now less than £100, did IBM really only spend £5k on the storage media?
(Yes I know industrial grade server drives cost more, but I assumed IBM had some buying clout!).
Look here for their current status info .... Nice to see a representation of the quality of the product....
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad