Cisco has posted a bumper crop of 12 security advisories covering flaws in its IOS software and related networking kit. The vulnerabilities create a route for skilled hackers to crash vulnerable systems or obtain sensitive information, among other exploits. Login credentials are not needed to carry out the majority of the …
Where are their t's?
How about the missing t's from their webpage http://cisco.com/ today?
"Cisco Sysems, Inc"
"Applicaion Neworking Services"
They should probably work on fixing http://cisco.com first.
Mine's the one with all the letter 'T's in the pocket.
Shame hey forgo to fix heir own websie - here's no lowercase leer on heir fron page.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders