Cisco has posted a bumper crop of 12 security advisories covering flaws in its IOS software and related networking kit. The vulnerabilities create a route for skilled hackers to crash vulnerable systems or obtain sensitive information, among other exploits. Login credentials are not needed to carry out the majority of the …
Where are their t's?
How about the missing t's from their webpage http://cisco.com/ today?
"Cisco Sysems, Inc"
"Applicaion Neworking Services"
They should probably work on fixing http://cisco.com first.
Mine's the one with all the letter 'T's in the pocket.
Shame hey forgo to fix heir own websie - here's no lowercase leer on heir fron page.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait