Cisco has posted a bumper crop of 12 security advisories covering flaws in its IOS software and related networking kit. The vulnerabilities create a route for skilled hackers to crash vulnerable systems or obtain sensitive information, among other exploits. Login credentials are not needed to carry out the majority of the …
Where are their t's?
How about the missing t's from their webpage http://cisco.com/ today?
"Cisco Sysems, Inc"
"Applicaion Neworking Services"
They should probably work on fixing http://cisco.com first.
Mine's the one with all the letter 'T's in the pocket.
Shame hey forgo to fix heir own websie - here's no lowercase leer on heir fron page.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle