Cisco has posted a bumper crop of 12 security advisories covering flaws in its IOS software and related networking kit. The vulnerabilities create a route for skilled hackers to crash vulnerable systems or obtain sensitive information, among other exploits. Login credentials are not needed to carry out the majority of the …
Where are their t's?
How about the missing t's from their webpage http://cisco.com/ today?
"Cisco Sysems, Inc"
"Applicaion Neworking Services"
They should probably work on fixing http://cisco.com first.
Mine's the one with all the letter 'T's in the pocket.
Shame hey forgo to fix heir own websie - here's no lowercase leer on heir fron page.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth