Cisco has posted a bumper crop of 12 security advisories covering flaws in its IOS software and related networking kit. The vulnerabilities create a route for skilled hackers to crash vulnerable systems or obtain sensitive information, among other exploits. Login credentials are not needed to carry out the majority of the …
Where are their t's?
How about the missing t's from their webpage http://cisco.com/ today?
"Cisco Sysems, Inc"
"Applicaion Neworking Services"
They should probably work on fixing http://cisco.com first.
Mine's the one with all the letter 'T's in the pocket.
Shame hey forgo to fix heir own websie - here's no lowercase leer on heir fron page.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers