Motion-sensing firm Movea has launched a mouse that controls your PC with a flick of your wrist and doesn't need a desktop to work. The Air Mouse uses a technology called MotionSense, which acts a little like the Wii’s controllers to let users, say, launch an application or fast-forward through a film by flicking the mouse in …
I don't think this is going to be as easy to use in the air as Logitech's Air mouse because of it's design, but it's at least more portable and better as a normal mouse.
We love our Logitech's here though ;-)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON