Motion-sensing firm Movea has launched a mouse that controls your PC with a flick of your wrist and doesn't need a desktop to work. The Air Mouse uses a technology called MotionSense, which acts a little like the Wii’s controllers to let users, say, launch an application or fast-forward through a film by flicking the mouse in …
I don't think this is going to be as easy to use in the air as Logitech's Air mouse because of it's design, but it's at least more portable and better as a normal mouse.
We love our Logitech's here though ;-)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging