Motion-sensing firm Movea has launched a mouse that controls your PC with a flick of your wrist and doesn't need a desktop to work. The Air Mouse uses a technology called MotionSense, which acts a little like the Wii’s controllers to let users, say, launch an application or fast-forward through a film by flicking the mouse in …
I don't think this is going to be as easy to use in the air as Logitech's Air mouse because of it's design, but it's at least more portable and better as a normal mouse.
We love our Logitech's here though ;-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'