Scarborough Building Society has pulled an insecure form from its site after it emerged that sensitive information was sent over an unencrypted connection. An online application form for various types of savings accounts invited prospective investors to fill in various categories of sensitive personal information before printing …
"We have experienced a technical issue"
It's not a technical issue, it's incompetence.
I bet it was an AJAX based form, and I bet it was created using some mickeysoft (s)tool.
Oh well, another one bites the dust!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL