Scarborough Building Society has pulled an insecure form from its site after it emerged that sensitive information was sent over an unencrypted connection. An online application form for various types of savings accounts invited prospective investors to fill in various categories of sensitive personal information before printing …
"We have experienced a technical issue"
It's not a technical issue, it's incompetence.
I bet it was an AJAX based form, and I bet it was created using some mickeysoft (s)tool.
Oh well, another one bites the dust!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip