Scarborough Building Society has pulled an insecure form from its site after it emerged that sensitive information was sent over an unencrypted connection. An online application form for various types of savings accounts invited prospective investors to fill in various categories of sensitive personal information before printing …
"We have experienced a technical issue"
It's not a technical issue, it's incompetence.
I bet it was an AJAX based form, and I bet it was created using some mickeysoft (s)tool.
Oh well, another one bites the dust!
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer