Scarborough Building Society has pulled an insecure form from its site after it emerged that sensitive information was sent over an unencrypted connection. An online application form for various types of savings accounts invited prospective investors to fill in various categories of sensitive personal information before printing …
"We have experienced a technical issue"
It's not a technical issue, it's incompetence.
I bet it was an AJAX based form, and I bet it was created using some mickeysoft (s)tool.
Oh well, another one bites the dust!
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- How much did NSA pay to put a backdoor in RSA crypto? Try $10m – report
- Updated ARM server chip upstart Calxeda bites the dust in its quest for 64-bit glory
- Macbook webcams CAN spy on you - and you simply CAN'T TELL
- Geek's Guide to Britain Mosquitoes, Comets and Vampires: The de Havilland Museum