All sorts of things are already bound in leather, including sofas and chairs, books and, even, the Blackberry Bold. But Maxell has taken things one-step further by unveiling a range of leather DVDs. DVD_Maxell_leather Maxell's DVD's have a leather-like top coating It's claimed the discs are the world's first DVDs to feature a …
I hope the glue's good...
... cause I wouldn't fancy trying to retrieve a semi-separated one from my DVD player.
Not that I'm "pimp" enough to buy any in the first place...
Here that leather would most likely rot before the dvd.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base