All sorts of things are already bound in leather, including sofas and chairs, books and, even, the Blackberry Bold. But Maxell has taken things one-step further by unveiling a range of leather DVDs. DVD_Maxell_leather Maxell's DVD's have a leather-like top coating It's claimed the discs are the world's first DVDs to feature a …
I hope the glue's good...
... cause I wouldn't fancy trying to retrieve a semi-separated one from my DVD player.
Not that I'm "pimp" enough to buy any in the first place...
Here that leather would most likely rot before the dvd.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad