All sorts of things are already bound in leather, including sofas and chairs, books and, even, the Blackberry Bold. But Maxell has taken things one-step further by unveiling a range of leather DVDs. DVD_Maxell_leather Maxell's DVD's have a leather-like top coating It's claimed the discs are the world's first DVDs to feature a …
I hope the glue's good...
... cause I wouldn't fancy trying to retrieve a semi-separated one from my DVD player.
Not that I'm "pimp" enough to buy any in the first place...
Here that leather would most likely rot before the dvd.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe