All sorts of things are already bound in leather, including sofas and chairs, books and, even, the Blackberry Bold. But Maxell has taken things one-step further by unveiling a range of leather DVDs. DVD_Maxell_leather Maxell's DVD's have a leather-like top coating It's claimed the discs are the world's first DVDs to feature a …
I hope the glue's good...
... cause I wouldn't fancy trying to retrieve a semi-separated one from my DVD player.
Not that I'm "pimp" enough to buy any in the first place...
Here that leather would most likely rot before the dvd.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids