All sorts of things are already bound in leather, including sofas and chairs, books and, even, the Blackberry Bold. But Maxell has taken things one-step further by unveiling a range of leather DVDs. DVD_Maxell_leather Maxell's DVD's have a leather-like top coating It's claimed the discs are the world's first DVDs to feature a …
I hope the glue's good...
... cause I wouldn't fancy trying to retrieve a semi-separated one from my DVD player.
Not that I'm "pimp" enough to buy any in the first place...
Here that leather would most likely rot before the dvd.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low