NEC has been asked by Japanese network operator Softbank Mobile to provide an IMS-based network to support its femtocell service, for full commercial deployment in January 2009. The deployment will mark the first time femtocells have been deployed using the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) from end to end, despite the two …
A British Success Story
Worth adding that these IMS femtocells were designed and developed by British firm Ubiquisys, who manufacture them with Sony UK Tech in Wales.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?