NEC has been asked by Japanese network operator Softbank Mobile to provide an IMS-based network to support its femtocell service, for full commercial deployment in January 2009. The deployment will mark the first time femtocells have been deployed using the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) from end to end, despite the two …
A British Success Story
Worth adding that these IMS femtocells were designed and developed by British firm Ubiquisys, who manufacture them with Sony UK Tech in Wales.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes