A simple stroll around the block will one day be enhanced by an interactive audio guide of local sights, shop offers and more. That’s if a prototype Bluetooth-based technology gets off the ground. Talking Points was invented by boffins at the University of Michigan and is designed to feed verbal information to Bluetooth-enabled …
I am not an expert (far from it, indeed)...
... but does this really need a new bit of (bulky) electronics, or could it be done with the average BlueTooth enabled mobile phone? Or can phones only handle audio to/from headsets, not other devices permitted to "see" them?
Basically I like the idea though, so long as it wasn't too advert heavy to justify the expenditure on the transmitters.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64