The GSM Association has announced a target of 118,000 base stations to be powered by wind, solar and biofuels by 2012 - but in the developing world, not here. Adding alternative energy sources to 118K base stations would save 2.5 billion litres of diesel a year, according to the GSMA. 25 Mobile operators will be provided with …
Are domesticated animals in third world countries now MUPpets?
Sorry. It's Friday.
Judging by what's happened in the UK and US this week with regard to the financial markets I'd say that we were a "market of unlimited potential". For stupidity.
Paris 'cos I heard she's good at fucking up too!
With over a billion population in India living on curry, wind power should have plenty of potential.
If Birmingham qualifies as part of the developing world, chip fat will contribute handsomely to sustainable resources.
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review