The GSM Association has announced a target of 118,000 base stations to be powered by wind, solar and biofuels by 2012 - but in the developing world, not here. Adding alternative energy sources to 118K base stations would save 2.5 billion litres of diesel a year, according to the GSMA. 25 Mobile operators will be provided with …
Are domesticated animals in third world countries now MUPpets?
Sorry. It's Friday.
Judging by what's happened in the UK and US this week with regard to the financial markets I'd say that we were a "market of unlimited potential". For stupidity.
Paris 'cos I heard she's good at fucking up too!
With over a billion population in India living on curry, wind power should have plenty of potential.
If Birmingham qualifies as part of the developing world, chip fat will contribute handsomely to sustainable resources.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS