The GSM Association has announced a target of 118,000 base stations to be powered by wind, solar and biofuels by 2012 - but in the developing world, not here. Adding alternative energy sources to 118K base stations would save 2.5 billion litres of diesel a year, according to the GSMA. 25 Mobile operators will be provided with …
Are domesticated animals in third world countries now MUPpets?
Sorry. It's Friday.
Judging by what's happened in the UK and US this week with regard to the financial markets I'd say that we were a "market of unlimited potential". For stupidity.
Paris 'cos I heard she's good at fucking up too!
With over a billion population in India living on curry, wind power should have plenty of potential.
If Birmingham qualifies as part of the developing world, chip fat will contribute handsomely to sustainable resources.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s