Internet searches about Brad Pitt are more likely to lead to infection than web hunts about any other celeb, with 18 per cent of searches leading to sites laced with malware or promoted via spam. That's according to the SiteAdvisor division of net security firm McAfee, which reports that Pitt has toppled Paris Hilton for the …
Poor George Clooney
I imagine he'd like to be a damn sight more dangerous than Rihanna or Mariah.
Surely the most dangerous celebrity search of all...
...would be searching Richard Gere to see if he's concealing any hamsters?
Ok, ok, already got it ....
A Real Paris Story
Only commenting so I can be the first to use the Paris icon legitimately on a story comment.
Paris 'cos she's pleased to be used anywhere
Yeah, I got an infection off that Jessica Alba once
So, it's now safe to download all those Brittany photos people keep asking me to look at?
Not before time.
Fetid Dingo's Kidneys
Not content with the roasting they got about their "Mapping the Mal Web" report in June, they are producing more of this rubbish. No more use than the old "Virus Calendars", as I said here: articles.yuikee.com.hk/newsletter/2008/06/e.html
Full disclosure: My company sells AV products and services.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen