Internet searches about Brad Pitt are more likely to lead to infection than web hunts about any other celeb, with 18 per cent of searches leading to sites laced with malware or promoted via spam. That's according to the SiteAdvisor division of net security firm McAfee, which reports that Pitt has toppled Paris Hilton for the …
Poor George Clooney
I imagine he'd like to be a damn sight more dangerous than Rihanna or Mariah.
Surely the most dangerous celebrity search of all...
...would be searching Richard Gere to see if he's concealing any hamsters?
Ok, ok, already got it ....
A Real Paris Story
Only commenting so I can be the first to use the Paris icon legitimately on a story comment.
Paris 'cos she's pleased to be used anywhere
Yeah, I got an infection off that Jessica Alba once
So, it's now safe to download all those Brittany photos people keep asking me to look at?
Not before time.
Fetid Dingo's Kidneys
Not content with the roasting they got about their "Mapping the Mal Web" report in June, they are producing more of this rubbish. No more use than the old "Virus Calendars", as I said here: articles.yuikee.com.hk/newsletter/2008/06/e.html
Full disclosure: My company sells AV products and services.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder