HTC has announced three phones yesterday: the Touch HD, the Touch 3G and the Touch Viva. But it rounded the day off by adding a fresh lick of paint to one of its older phones. HTC_White_Diamond_rear HTC's Touch Diamond, in white The firm’s launched an “Ice White” version of the Touch Diamond smartphone, which is essentially …
Look like the iPhone? No way!
I thought the whole point of the facetted back was that people wont say anything silly like that.
Looks nothing like an iPhone
And doesn't work anything like one either... in fact to be honest, in my experience it doesn't really work at all, let's hope the the Touch Pro does a better job!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS