HTC has announced three phones yesterday: the Touch HD, the Touch 3G and the Touch Viva. But it rounded the day off by adding a fresh lick of paint to one of its older phones. HTC_White_Diamond_rear HTC's Touch Diamond, in white The firm’s launched an “Ice White” version of the Touch Diamond smartphone, which is essentially …
Look like the iPhone? No way!
I thought the whole point of the facetted back was that people wont say anything silly like that.
Looks nothing like an iPhone
And doesn't work anything like one either... in fact to be honest, in my experience it doesn't really work at all, let's hope the the Touch Pro does a better job!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS