HTC has announced three phones yesterday: the Touch HD, the Touch 3G and the Touch Viva. But it rounded the day off by adding a fresh lick of paint to one of its older phones. HTC_White_Diamond_rear HTC's Touch Diamond, in white The firm’s launched an “Ice White” version of the Touch Diamond smartphone, which is essentially …
Look like the iPhone? No way!
I thought the whole point of the facetted back was that people wont say anything silly like that.
Looks nothing like an iPhone
And doesn't work anything like one either... in fact to be honest, in my experience it doesn't really work at all, let's hope the the Touch Pro does a better job!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS