Lens boffins at Canon have developed a lens coating that it’s claimed minimises ghosting and flare caused by reflected light. Canon_lens_coating Canon's Subwavelength Structure Coating reduces reflections Called Subwavelength Structure Coating (SSC), the anti-reflection technology minimizes reflections by aligning wedge …
EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
Canon's newest fixed length L-series lens, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM, incorporates the newest in Canon lens technology for spectacular sharpness and impressive performance at all settings...
Maybe now Canon's antiglare coatings will catch up with...
...what Pentax and Zeiss have been offering for 30 years.
I wouldn't bet on it
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it