Lens boffins at Canon have developed a lens coating that it’s claimed minimises ghosting and flare caused by reflected light. Canon_lens_coating Canon's Subwavelength Structure Coating reduces reflections Called Subwavelength Structure Coating (SSC), the anti-reflection technology minimizes reflections by aligning wedge …
EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
Canon's newest fixed length L-series lens, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM, incorporates the newest in Canon lens technology for spectacular sharpness and impressive performance at all settings...
Maybe now Canon's antiglare coatings will catch up with...
...what Pentax and Zeiss have been offering for 30 years.
I wouldn't bet on it
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base