Lens boffins at Canon have developed a lens coating that it’s claimed minimises ghosting and flare caused by reflected light. Canon_lens_coating Canon's Subwavelength Structure Coating reduces reflections Called Subwavelength Structure Coating (SSC), the anti-reflection technology minimizes reflections by aligning wedge …
EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
Canon's newest fixed length L-series lens, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM, incorporates the newest in Canon lens technology for spectacular sharpness and impressive performance at all settings...
Maybe now Canon's antiglare coatings will catch up with...
...what Pentax and Zeiss have been offering for 30 years.
I wouldn't bet on it
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!