Lens boffins at Canon have developed a lens coating that it’s claimed minimises ghosting and flare caused by reflected light. Canon_lens_coating Canon's Subwavelength Structure Coating reduces reflections Called Subwavelength Structure Coating (SSC), the anti-reflection technology minimizes reflections by aligning wedge …
EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
Canon's newest fixed length L-series lens, the EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM, incorporates the newest in Canon lens technology for spectacular sharpness and impressive performance at all settings...
Maybe now Canon's antiglare coatings will catch up with...
...what Pentax and Zeiss have been offering for 30 years.
I wouldn't bet on it
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize