The T-Mobile and Android fog has finally been lifted, because the network operator’s confirmed that it’ll showcase an HTC handset running on the Google platform next week. The no doubt glitzy event will take place in New York on 23 September, as predicted. But T-Mobile’s still keeping the phone’s availability date a secret, and …
Thank you. I hope certain people (you know who you are!) are paying attention.
Now if you can please highlight the difference between woman and women, the tautological silliness of "finite limit", the unfortunate trend towards phonetic spelling ("use to"), etc...
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9