The T-Mobile and Android fog has finally been lifted, because the network operator’s confirmed that it’ll showcase an HTC handset running on the Google platform next week. The no doubt glitzy event will take place in New York on 23 September, as predicted. But T-Mobile’s still keeping the phone’s availability date a secret, and …
Thank you. I hope certain people (you know who you are!) are paying attention.
Now if you can please highlight the difference between woman and women, the tautological silliness of "finite limit", the unfortunate trend towards phonetic spelling ("use to"), etc...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning