Apple's contract manufacturing partners have begun sending the Mac maker new-style metal-clad MacBooks, it has been claimed. Citigroup analyst Richard Gardner told investors this week that he has confirmed that the new machines, which are thought to bring MacBook Air and MacBook Pro aluminium styling to the thus-far plastic …
...can we have a backlit keyboard and a higher resolution screen option, 1440x900 will suffice.
Then i'll be happy and order one.
Wonder if these would be just as prone to the electrical shocks? :D
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...