Apple's contract manufacturing partners have begun sending the Mac maker new-style metal-clad MacBooks, it has been claimed. Citigroup analyst Richard Gardner told investors this week that he has confirmed that the new machines, which are thought to bring MacBook Air and MacBook Pro aluminium styling to the thus-far plastic …
...can we have a backlit keyboard and a higher resolution screen option, 1440x900 will suffice.
Then i'll be happy and order one.
Wonder if these would be just as prone to the electrical shocks? :D
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan