Apple's contract manufacturing partners have begun sending the Mac maker new-style metal-clad MacBooks, it has been claimed. Citigroup analyst Richard Gardner told investors this week that he has confirmed that the new machines, which are thought to bring MacBook Air and MacBook Pro aluminium styling to the thus-far plastic …
...can we have a backlit keyboard and a higher resolution screen option, 1440x900 will suffice.
Then i'll be happy and order one.
Wonder if these would be just as prone to the electrical shocks? :D
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle