Apple's contract manufacturing partners have begun sending the Mac maker new-style metal-clad MacBooks, it has been claimed. Citigroup analyst Richard Gardner told investors this week that he has confirmed that the new machines, which are thought to bring MacBook Air and MacBook Pro aluminium styling to the thus-far plastic …
...can we have a backlit keyboard and a higher resolution screen option, 1440x900 will suffice.
Then i'll be happy and order one.
Wonder if these would be just as prone to the electrical shocks? :D
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?