A recently acquired gaming firm has unveiled plans to launch a motion-sensing controller that’s compatible with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Gametrak_freedom In2Games' Gametrak Freedom controller In2Games today unveiled Gametrak Freedom, a handheld “ultrasonic 3D motion sensing” controller that enables gamers to play …
Roll Up Roll Up..
Who is going to be the first idiot to claim that Sony/Microsoft have copied Nintendo (ie. not reading the article and realising it's a 3rd party making this add-on)..
An original idea......
Thats just copying the Nintendo Wii-mote!! =D
I have some new ideas for them;
- Super Dario brothers
- Chronic the Hedgehog
- P Sports
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp