A recently acquired gaming firm has unveiled plans to launch a motion-sensing controller that’s compatible with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Gametrak_freedom In2Games' Gametrak Freedom controller In2Games today unveiled Gametrak Freedom, a handheld “ultrasonic 3D motion sensing” controller that enables gamers to play …
Roll Up Roll Up..
Who is going to be the first idiot to claim that Sony/Microsoft have copied Nintendo (ie. not reading the article and realising it's a 3rd party making this add-on)..
An original idea......
Thats just copying the Nintendo Wii-mote!! =D
I have some new ideas for them;
- Super Dario brothers
- Chronic the Hedgehog
- P Sports
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan