A recently acquired gaming firm has unveiled plans to launch a motion-sensing controller that’s compatible with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Gametrak_freedom In2Games' Gametrak Freedom controller In2Games today unveiled Gametrak Freedom, a handheld “ultrasonic 3D motion sensing” controller that enables gamers to play …
Roll Up Roll Up..
Who is going to be the first idiot to claim that Sony/Microsoft have copied Nintendo (ie. not reading the article and realising it's a 3rd party making this add-on)..
An original idea......
Thats just copying the Nintendo Wii-mote!! =D
I have some new ideas for them;
- Super Dario brothers
- Chronic the Hedgehog
- P Sports
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders