After publishing our Netbooks & Mini-laptops Buyer's Guide, we received a number of suggestions and requests about our Specs Table. We took them on board, and have now posted an updated version. The new table now includes size and weight listings for the Small, Cheap Computers originally included in the table. We also took the …
A column for HSDPA, you have my gratitude!
Maybe, with your help, I can find smaller and lighter replacement for my Toshi M300. Yes, it does not have builtin HSDPA, but it does have a PC Card slot and I have a card; still, builtin HSDPA would be probably better as I do not enjoy playing seek'n'hide with the drivers (or buying new card for different slot).
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads