After publishing our Netbooks & Mini-laptops Buyer's Guide, we received a number of suggestions and requests about our Specs Table. We took them on board, and have now posted an updated version. The new table now includes size and weight listings for the Small, Cheap Computers originally included in the table. We also took the …
A column for HSDPA, you have my gratitude!
Maybe, with your help, I can find smaller and lighter replacement for my Toshi M300. Yes, it does not have builtin HSDPA, but it does have a PC Card slot and I have a card; still, builtin HSDPA would be probably better as I do not enjoy playing seek'n'hide with the drivers (or buying new card for different slot).
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know