After publishing our Netbooks & Mini-laptops Buyer's Guide, we received a number of suggestions and requests about our Specs Table. We took them on board, and have now posted an updated version. The new table now includes size and weight listings for the Small, Cheap Computers originally included in the table. We also took the …
A column for HSDPA, you have my gratitude!
Maybe, with your help, I can find smaller and lighter replacement for my Toshi M300. Yes, it does not have builtin HSDPA, but it does have a PC Card slot and I have a card; still, builtin HSDPA would be probably better as I do not enjoy playing seek'n'hide with the drivers (or buying new card for different slot).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests