After publishing our Netbooks & Mini-laptops Buyer's Guide, we received a number of suggestions and requests about our Specs Table. We took them on board, and have now posted an updated version. The new table now includes size and weight listings for the Small, Cheap Computers originally included in the table. We also took the …
A column for HSDPA, you have my gratitude!
Maybe, with your help, I can find smaller and lighter replacement for my Toshi M300. Yes, it does not have builtin HSDPA, but it does have a PC Card slot and I have a card; still, builtin HSDPA would be probably better as I do not enjoy playing seek'n'hide with the drivers (or buying new card for different slot).
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE