As a stunned world struggles today to come to grips with the global economic catastrophe that is the collapse of Lehman Brothers, it seems that some of the investment bank's employees aren't quite as bothered as they should be: Childish, yes, but nicely done. We're sure the couple in question will be warmly embraced down at …
It's Sal & Richard from Howard Stern show
Apparently... and this is according to comments on the Fark thread about this clip.
Heart icon for the love shown in such financial woe... although comedy gold would've been more appropriate!
Not from Lehman Bros.
That's Sal and Richard from the Howard Stern Show pranking CNN.
.."News at 11..."
or rather on the next installment of Howard Stern!
All you need is love!
Paris, because she knows all about love and money.
I take it this clip was filmed just before they went up the spout ?
It's not wonder they ended up in the hole with that sort of behaviour !!!
Nothing like dignity in the face of adversity!
Makes a change from all the weeping, wailing and moaning (ok, strike "moaning" from that!!)
BRING BACK THE 'OLD' FLAMES. The new one looks like an onion on acid.
I think "up the hole" is the wrong choice of words in this context.....
the underground ecoonomy is tax free
our golbal corps are tax free (+ subsidized)
the gov't is tax free.
monitized the zombie ecology!
or get suashed like a bug.
or snow banked.
hello, gunfodder... now try the secret ooxml-type unification treaties
If they were true blue-blood Lehman peons they would indeed be the happy holders of a bunch of leveraged LBHI-PUT positions via a Belgian (for tax purposes) bank and making enough to make everyone go silly ;-)
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things