With virtualization and server consolidation bolstering sales of larger - and more profitable - servers, Intel wants to keep the competitive pressure on its rival in the X64 arena, Advanced Micro Devices, while also giving its server partners the chance to go after big RISC/Unix boxes in the same power class. With the " …
"The only other six-core Dunnington is a low-voltage variant, the L7455, which runs at 2.13 GHz and has 12 MB of L3 cache and sports a 65 watt TDP."
This will be for the laptop market then?
My coat? It's the one with the handwarmers in the pockets.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft