Is that a projector in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me? Oh, it is a projector, 3M’s micro sized MPro 110, to be precise. MPRO_110 3M's MPro 110 projector Image courtesy of Popsci The unit’s size dictates its sub full-HD quality, as it’s only able to display images and video at a resolution of up to 640 x 480 …
8.5 x 11in paper
If you want to display (static, admittedly) content on "8.5 x 11in paper", isn't a printer cheaper?
Even if only to print "KICK ME", for this new interpretation of back projection.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack