Is that a projector in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me? Oh, it is a projector, 3M’s micro sized MPro 110, to be precise. MPRO_110 3M's MPro 110 projector Image courtesy of Popsci The unit’s size dictates its sub full-HD quality, as it’s only able to display images and video at a resolution of up to 640 x 480 …
8.5 x 11in paper
If you want to display (static, admittedly) content on "8.5 x 11in paper", isn't a printer cheaper?
Even if only to print "KICK ME", for this new interpretation of back projection.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks