Is that a projector in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me? Oh, it is a projector, 3M’s micro sized MPro 110, to be precise. MPRO_110 3M's MPro 110 projector Image courtesy of Popsci The unit’s size dictates its sub full-HD quality, as it’s only able to display images and video at a resolution of up to 640 x 480 …
8.5 x 11in paper
If you want to display (static, admittedly) content on "8.5 x 11in paper", isn't a printer cheaper?
Even if only to print "KICK ME", for this new interpretation of back projection.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip