It’s time to chuck out your telly, stereo and sunglasses, because quirky Japanese retailer Thanko has launched a pair of specs that combine every form of electronic entertainment used by modern humans. Thanko_specs_02 Thanko's entertainment specs The glasses support a range of video formats, including MP4. Videos can be …
This article is 7 years too late!!!
Such a dumb article! I lived in Japan in 2000/2001 and this type of technology was in all the electronic stores then. The very irritating "Glasstron Lite" ad springs to mind (they user would slip them on and the spring off the chair in amazement). Tried it in the shop and the weight of the glasses were uncomfortable on the nose (leaving dents after only a moments use), and the image was not impressive. One for the anti-social kids me-thinks.
That's not new. :-(
The display resolution ... 320 x 240. Old, old, old, old, technology that has been available for a long, long, long, long time.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook