back to article Motorola gets down with the kids

Motorola has published the results of its study into what today's 16 to 27-year-olds want from technology, which discovered that - surprise, surprise - most demand more telly. The study questioned 1200 'millennials' - as it repeatedly put it - in Europe and the Middle East and who mostly want to watch more TV: 81 per cent would …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Flame

'millennials'!?!

If you need me, I'll be in the angry dome.

Re: 'millennials'!?!

I think I'll join you.

Happy

Show your kids how little you know about technology

Buy them a 4 year old mobile phone then watch them come home from school in tears . Always good for a laugh.

I resent arbitrary lables being applied to me. I'm joining the other two.

Silver badge

"pause a show and continue watching elsewhere"

Good luck getting a DRM scheme to work with that.

Joining you guys, but for the second reason. And I'd only really like more access to TV if good TV is actually made, not the crap that is currently spewed across our airwaves.

Gates Halo

@Pascal Monett

It would be an excellent feature however. So I guess we know the solution: Stuff DRM.

Coat

HDTV

"Perhaps Americans have more rooms, or more TVs. However, a similar proportion, 46 per cent, have HDTV."

Looks like a typo - I think you mean "ADHD".

Wait - did I bring a coat?

Reserving the right to punch in the face the first person who uses that term in the same room as me. I'm a people person.

Joke

Edison would be proude

Isaac Newton, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz? Man, I can't find them on iTune. Now where is that iPhone.

Boomshakalaka, Boomshakalaka!

Honey, are you sure it's not April?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums