Microsoft has unfolded a designer mouse that’s built to be bent in half and put in your pocket. Microsoft_Arc_01 Microsoft's Arc has a hidden feature... The sexy Arc is half-moon shaped, but can be folded to 60 per cent of its fully expanded size by pushing the back section underneath the top half. Microsoft said the Arc’s …
Cordless? I'll pass
Unless and until it gets a 4-6' retractable cord, I'll skip it. I refuse to be weighed down with a pointless battery. In fact, the biggest mobility problem for my mouse is the crap around it - the cord is the least if my worries.
Cordless... battery eater... yeah, I'll pass too....
when will they stop making these crappy cordless battery eaters?
You getting kickbacks from the battery manufacturers?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops