Microsoft has unfolded a designer mouse that’s built to be bent in half and put in your pocket. Microsoft_Arc_01 Microsoft's Arc has a hidden feature... The sexy Arc is half-moon shaped, but can be folded to 60 per cent of its fully expanded size by pushing the back section underneath the top half. Microsoft said the Arc’s …
Cordless? I'll pass
Unless and until it gets a 4-6' retractable cord, I'll skip it. I refuse to be weighed down with a pointless battery. In fact, the biggest mobility problem for my mouse is the crap around it - the cord is the least if my worries.
Cordless... battery eater... yeah, I'll pass too....
when will they stop making these crappy cordless battery eaters?
You getting kickbacks from the battery manufacturers?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE