Microsoft has unfolded a designer mouse that’s built to be bent in half and put in your pocket. Microsoft_Arc_01 Microsoft's Arc has a hidden feature... The sexy Arc is half-moon shaped, but can be folded to 60 per cent of its fully expanded size by pushing the back section underneath the top half. Microsoft said the Arc’s …
Cordless? I'll pass
Unless and until it gets a 4-6' retractable cord, I'll skip it. I refuse to be weighed down with a pointless battery. In fact, the biggest mobility problem for my mouse is the crap around it - the cord is the least if my worries.
Cordless... battery eater... yeah, I'll pass too....
when will they stop making these crappy cordless battery eaters?
You getting kickbacks from the battery manufacturers?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen