The world’s largest laptop battery manufacturer has warned that a global shortage of power cells will last three months longer than expected. Simplo Technology Co said makers are failing to increase output fast enough to meet demand. The Taiwan-based firm’s chief financial wonk, Jackie Ding, told Bloomberg yesterday that laptop …
Someone has to say it...
Shortage of batteries?
So that's why the charge is increasing...
Coat & cab please - quick.
Too many thrown where they're never used.
Why not just make some laptops that don't have a battery at all? Lots of people just buy them because they want more compact computers on their desks. Indeed, lots of desktop-replacement laptops can barely squeeze out an hour when they're actually crunching away as intended.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account