The world’s largest laptop battery manufacturer has warned that a global shortage of power cells will last three months longer than expected. Simplo Technology Co said makers are failing to increase output fast enough to meet demand. The Taiwan-based firm’s chief financial wonk, Jackie Ding, told Bloomberg yesterday that laptop …
Someone has to say it...
Shortage of batteries?
So that's why the charge is increasing...
Coat & cab please - quick.
Too many thrown where they're never used.
Why not just make some laptops that don't have a battery at all? Lots of people just buy them because they want more compact computers on their desks. Indeed, lots of desktop-replacement laptops can barely squeeze out an hour when they're actually crunching away as intended.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst