Catwalks aren’t somewhere you’d usually expect a laptop launch. But Hewlett-Packard’s paired itself with a clothes designer and stitched together a range of femme-friendly laptops. HP_clutch_laptop HP's designer clutch laptop: will it go with your dress? The “digital clutch notebook” is about the size of a clutch handbag – …
Other articles (containing a full frontal view) would seem to confirm
a) It is indeed a 2133
b) It's bloody hideous
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp