Catwalks aren’t somewhere you’d usually expect a laptop launch. But Hewlett-Packard’s paired itself with a clothes designer and stitched together a range of femme-friendly laptops. HP_clutch_laptop HP's designer clutch laptop: will it go with your dress? The “digital clutch notebook” is about the size of a clutch handbag – …
Other articles (containing a full frontal view) would seem to confirm
a) It is indeed a 2133
b) It's bloody hideous
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone