Catwalks aren’t somewhere you’d usually expect a laptop launch. But Hewlett-Packard’s paired itself with a clothes designer and stitched together a range of femme-friendly laptops. HP_clutch_laptop HP's designer clutch laptop: will it go with your dress? The “digital clutch notebook” is about the size of a clutch handbag – …
Other articles (containing a full frontal view) would seem to confirm
a) It is indeed a 2133
b) It's bloody hideous
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9