Catwalks aren’t somewhere you’d usually expect a laptop launch. But Hewlett-Packard’s paired itself with a clothes designer and stitched together a range of femme-friendly laptops. HP_clutch_laptop HP's designer clutch laptop: will it go with your dress? The “digital clutch notebook” is about the size of a clutch handbag – …
Other articles (containing a full frontal view) would seem to confirm
a) It is indeed a 2133
b) It's bloody hideous
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK