Dell is giving its servers sex appeal - six-core processor, better switches and three times more storage as it pushes really, really, really hard, and goes for gold in the server virtualization Olympics. In a tight announcement, it revealed all-new storage, blade and rack servers, Ethernet and Fibre Channel switches, consulting …
"We got management?"
Well, have you? Hmm?!
Stray question marks ahoy!
Er - 4 arrays with 16 drives?
You can have 12 PS5000's in one SAN group - exactly the same as you can with the PS5500E's.
The software stack is exactly the same on both models, so you get all replication, snapshotting, thin provisioning and application aware snap integration - doesn't matter which model you go for.
Yes, very impressive
Love the new blades
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS