Dell is giving its servers sex appeal - six-core processor, better switches and three times more storage as it pushes really, really, really hard, and goes for gold in the server virtualization Olympics. In a tight announcement, it revealed all-new storage, blade and rack servers, Ethernet and Fibre Channel switches, consulting …
"We got management?"
Well, have you? Hmm?!
Stray question marks ahoy!
Er - 4 arrays with 16 drives?
You can have 12 PS5000's in one SAN group - exactly the same as you can with the PS5500E's.
The software stack is exactly the same on both models, so you get all replication, snapshotting, thin provisioning and application aware snap integration - doesn't matter which model you go for.
Yes, very impressive
Love the new blades
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER