AMD has rolled out its first tri-core 'Toliman' Phenom processor that's overclocker friendly. The clock-unlocked Black Edition Phenom X3 8750 comes with an out-of-the-box clock speed setting of 2.4GHz. Each core has 512KB of L2 cache to itself and access to a shared 2MB pool of L3 cache. The 65nm part will consume up to 95W of …
AMD, more bang for the buck, keeps on ticking, and getting better.
HI, I have been an AMD fan for 20 years now since my first 80486/87 computer. They are more innovative than Intel and much less costly than Intel.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play