AMD has rolled out its first tri-core 'Toliman' Phenom processor that's overclocker friendly. The clock-unlocked Black Edition Phenom X3 8750 comes with an out-of-the-box clock speed setting of 2.4GHz. Each core has 512KB of L2 cache to itself and access to a shared 2MB pool of L3 cache. The 65nm part will consume up to 95W of …
AMD, more bang for the buck, keeps on ticking, and getting better.
HI, I have been an AMD fan for 20 years now since my first 80486/87 computer. They are more innovative than Intel and much less costly than Intel.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)