AMD has rolled out its first tri-core 'Toliman' Phenom processor that's overclocker friendly. The clock-unlocked Black Edition Phenom X3 8750 comes with an out-of-the-box clock speed setting of 2.4GHz. Each core has 512KB of L2 cache to itself and access to a shared 2MB pool of L3 cache. The 65nm part will consume up to 95W of …
AMD, more bang for the buck, keeps on ticking, and getting better.
HI, I have been an AMD fan for 20 years now since my first 80486/87 computer. They are more innovative than Intel and much less costly than Intel.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...