AMD has rolled out its first tri-core 'Toliman' Phenom processor that's overclocker friendly. The clock-unlocked Black Edition Phenom X3 8750 comes with an out-of-the-box clock speed setting of 2.4GHz. Each core has 512KB of L2 cache to itself and access to a shared 2MB pool of L3 cache. The 65nm part will consume up to 95W of …
AMD, more bang for the buck, keeps on ticking, and getting better.
HI, I have been an AMD fan for 20 years now since my first 80486/87 computer. They are more innovative than Intel and much less costly than Intel.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat