AMD's first 45nm desktop processors - codenamed 'Deneb' - will initially support the Socket AM2+ interconnect. But the chip maker's roadmap shows AM3 versions out not long afterward. AMD's most recent roadmap leak has a pair of quad-core Deneb shipping during Q4 ahead of a formal launch on 8 January 2009 during the Consumer …
Wow, I might as well wait for AM3 motherboard and cpu!
Hi, AMD does it again!
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad