AMD's first 45nm desktop processors - codenamed 'Deneb' - will initially support the Socket AM2+ interconnect. But the chip maker's roadmap shows AM3 versions out not long afterward. AMD's most recent roadmap leak has a pair of quad-core Deneb shipping during Q4 ahead of a formal launch on 8 January 2009 during the Consumer …
Wow, I might as well wait for AM3 motherboard and cpu!
Hi, AMD does it again!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?