AMD's first 45nm desktop processors - codenamed 'Deneb' - will initially support the Socket AM2+ interconnect. But the chip maker's roadmap shows AM3 versions out not long afterward. AMD's most recent roadmap leak has a pair of quad-core Deneb shipping during Q4 ahead of a formal launch on 8 January 2009 during the Consumer …
Wow, I might as well wait for AM3 motherboard and cpu!
Hi, AMD does it again!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?