Which products do you think of when you think of Philips? TVs, electric razors and digital photo frames? Well, the electronics firm is now branching out into… ahem… “marital aids”. According to a report by the Times, Philips has created a non-penetrative device called the Warm Intimate Massager (WIM). Details are still scarce, …
Gives a whole new meaning to going Dutch.
Philips WIM (Whim?)
Ninety quid for a vibrator? Who do they think they are kidding. Ann Summers will do the ladies a better deal than that!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search