Which products do you think of when you think of Philips? TVs, electric razors and digital photo frames? Well, the electronics firm is now branching out into… ahem… “marital aids”. According to a report by the Times, Philips has created a non-penetrative device called the Warm Intimate Massager (WIM). Details are still scarce, …
Gives a whole new meaning to going Dutch.
Philips WIM (Whim?)
Ninety quid for a vibrator? Who do they think they are kidding. Ann Summers will do the ladies a better deal than that!
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory