Which products do you think of when you think of Philips? TVs, electric razors and digital photo frames? Well, the electronics firm is now branching out into… ahem… “marital aids”. According to a report by the Times, Philips has created a non-penetrative device called the Warm Intimate Massager (WIM). Details are still scarce, …
Gives a whole new meaning to going Dutch.
Philips WIM (Whim?)
Ninety quid for a vibrator? Who do they think they are kidding. Ann Summers will do the ladies a better deal than that!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER