Which products do you think of when you think of Philips? TVs, electric razors and digital photo frames? Well, the electronics firm is now branching out into… ahem… “marital aids”. According to a report by the Times, Philips has created a non-penetrative device called the Warm Intimate Massager (WIM). Details are still scarce, …
Gives a whole new meaning to going Dutch.
Philips WIM (Whim?)
Ninety quid for a vibrator? Who do they think they are kidding. Ann Summers will do the ladies a better deal than that!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON