You will get more and greener bangs for your buck with new quad-core Xeons from Intel. Intel is using a new process and building the chips without fire-retardent halogen which can pollute the environment around chips fabs. The new Xeon 5400 processors use transistors made from a Hafnium-based, high-k metal gate formula. The …
Is that a diddy little Mac Pro refresh in the offing I smell?
Surely Teh Steve will be wanting some of that faster, greener action (possibly tied into LED-backlit displays all round) if he's to present Greenpeace another golden opportunity to give Apple some more free advertising while we wait for the forthcoming main event, also known as Nehalem.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...