You will get more and greener bangs for your buck with new quad-core Xeons from Intel. Intel is using a new process and building the chips without fire-retardent halogen which can pollute the environment around chips fabs. The new Xeon 5400 processors use transistors made from a Hafnium-based, high-k metal gate formula. The …
Is that a diddy little Mac Pro refresh in the offing I smell?
Surely Teh Steve will be wanting some of that faster, greener action (possibly tied into LED-backlit displays all round) if he's to present Greenpeace another golden opportunity to give Apple some more free advertising while we wait for the forthcoming main event, also known as Nehalem.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip