You will get more and greener bangs for your buck with new quad-core Xeons from Intel. Intel is using a new process and building the chips without fire-retardent halogen which can pollute the environment around chips fabs. The new Xeon 5400 processors use transistors made from a Hafnium-based, high-k metal gate formula. The …
Is that a diddy little Mac Pro refresh in the offing I smell?
Surely Teh Steve will be wanting some of that faster, greener action (possibly tied into LED-backlit displays all round) if he's to present Greenpeace another golden opportunity to give Apple some more free advertising while we wait for the forthcoming main event, also known as Nehalem.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp