You will get more and greener bangs for your buck with new quad-core Xeons from Intel. Intel is using a new process and building the chips without fire-retardent halogen which can pollute the environment around chips fabs. The new Xeon 5400 processors use transistors made from a Hafnium-based, high-k metal gate formula. The …
Is that a diddy little Mac Pro refresh in the offing I smell?
Surely Teh Steve will be wanting some of that faster, greener action (possibly tied into LED-backlit displays all round) if he's to present Greenpeace another golden opportunity to give Apple some more free advertising while we wait for the forthcoming main event, also known as Nehalem.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan