VMware's storage parent EMC is providing back-end support for Microsoft’s Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V and the firm’s System Centre management suite. The infrastructure giant said today that it will cough up broad technology support and solutions for Microsoft’s new virtualisation strategy and portfolio. EMC reckoned the move …
I've said it before...
...and will say it again.
VMWare were fucking mad to get taken over by EMC.
Dangermouse VCP, MCSE, CNE, BA (Hons Maths, Idiocy)
Please don't publish that comment...
I'm on the wrong side of a couple of bottles of very good red, and the previous comment sounded like I've retracted completely up my own arse, which I assure you I haven't. Why, oh why did I put silly letters after...oh bugger it.
I'm going mad, to wit having one-sided conversations with Miss Bee who is no doubt going to publish both comments.
Clear the Decks...... Prepare 42 dDeep Dive for EMPulsating Drive.
Wrong sided with a couple of bottles of very good red, maybe, Dangermouse, but right minded in ITs Purple Patch Haze nonetheless.
Are you saying that EMC are just Fancy Asset Strippers with Dubious Intellectual Property Credentials? A Sort of QinetiQs with the IQComponents?
Anyone dare to say 'conflict of interest'?
Title says it all!
To Err is Human to Forgive and Forget Heavenly.
"A Sort of QinetiQs with the IQComponents?" ..... Oh Dear, I really must slow down. There's another one of those silly deliberate mistakes nobody mentioned.
That should of course read ....A Sort of QinetiQs without the IQComponents?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones