back to article Shiny suits call monopoly shenanigans on GooHoo!

Fearing a Googley monopoly on web search, America's powerful Association of National Advertisers (ANA) has called on the Justice Department to nix Yahoo!'s plan to let its supposed rival run its text ads business. The ANA said it discussed the deal face-to-face with Google and Yahoo! before deciding to call for a block on the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. AC
    Flame

what they really meant was

"In its statement responding to the ANA, Yahoo! said MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS."

2. Yfrwlf
    Linux

Hypocrite

That's a pretty funny statement coming from Microsoft, a monopoly. It's too bad the ANA can't also make similar decisions reasoning that there is depravity of competition and choice regarding things like, oh, Microsoft not allowing selling other OSes on hard drives with their OS and them threatening stores for selling anything but Windows in various ways. They really need to be forced to sell their software at one set price, to everyone, period, and that goes for all other companies too of course. Fuck the UK tech tax, especially. I'm tired of shipping tech "gifts" over to the UK. </rant> ^^

3. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

MicroGooHoo speaks

it's a three-way Triple Threat Match for the Advertising title at the DC Arena! Sunday, sunday, sunday, don't miss it!

This fight is just as fixed as a wrestling match, too.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Ahhhahahahahahaha

/points and laughs totally hysterically "Microsoft, which had been trying to buy Yahoo!, was outraged, predictably decrying Google as a monopolist." Buahhhahahahahahahaha.... OMG you wacky boys and girls at Redmond, you say the silliest things.

All I can say is Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot. Now you two children go outside and play nice now and maybe uncle sam will give you both a nice cookie.

Paris, cos some how I think I'd rather be fucked by her than M$ any day.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like