The flash memory market is abuzz as Korean news sources, along with Reuters and Bloomberg, are reporting that Samsung Electronics is thinking about buying SanDisk. A Samsung spokesperson, James Chung, said: "We are considering various opportunities regarding SanDisk but nothing has been decided.'' SanDisk is uninformative, a …
Hmmph.. Thus perhaps expanding their range of storage devices to include some that don't automatically convert themselves into write-only memory as soon as the warranty expires, as yet-another spinpoint has recently done. (hopefully thats the last of the spinpoints.. dammit i should have bought more deathstars instead!, as those have been great by comparison!)
How inept do you have to be...
.. to make a loss when, if you sat on your arse doing nothing at all, you would make $88m per quarter in royalties from Samsung alone.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad