The flash memory market is abuzz as Korean news sources, along with Reuters and Bloomberg, are reporting that Samsung Electronics is thinking about buying SanDisk. A Samsung spokesperson, James Chung, said: "We are considering various opportunities regarding SanDisk but nothing has been decided.'' SanDisk is uninformative, a …
Hmmph.. Thus perhaps expanding their range of storage devices to include some that don't automatically convert themselves into write-only memory as soon as the warranty expires, as yet-another spinpoint has recently done. (hopefully thats the last of the spinpoints.. dammit i should have bought more deathstars instead!, as those have been great by comparison!)
How inept do you have to be...
.. to make a loss when, if you sat on your arse doing nothing at all, you would make $88m per quarter in royalties from Samsung alone.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft