The flash memory market is abuzz as Korean news sources, along with Reuters and Bloomberg, are reporting that Samsung Electronics is thinking about buying SanDisk. A Samsung spokesperson, James Chung, said: "We are considering various opportunities regarding SanDisk but nothing has been decided.'' SanDisk is uninformative, a …
Hmmph.. Thus perhaps expanding their range of storage devices to include some that don't automatically convert themselves into write-only memory as soon as the warranty expires, as yet-another spinpoint has recently done. (hopefully thats the last of the spinpoints.. dammit i should have bought more deathstars instead!, as those have been great by comparison!)
How inept do you have to be...
.. to make a loss when, if you sat on your arse doing nothing at all, you would make $88m per quarter in royalties from Samsung alone.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone