The flash memory market is abuzz as Korean news sources, along with Reuters and Bloomberg, are reporting that Samsung Electronics is thinking about buying SanDisk. A Samsung spokesperson, James Chung, said: "We are considering various opportunities regarding SanDisk but nothing has been decided.'' SanDisk is uninformative, a …
Hmmph.. Thus perhaps expanding their range of storage devices to include some that don't automatically convert themselves into write-only memory as soon as the warranty expires, as yet-another spinpoint has recently done. (hopefully thats the last of the spinpoints.. dammit i should have bought more deathstars instead!, as those have been great by comparison!)
How inept do you have to be...
.. to make a loss when, if you sat on your arse doing nothing at all, you would make $88m per quarter in royalties from Samsung alone.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene