Enough's enough! Get me outta here. The Hanover Investors-backed Plasmon board has had it up to here and is pulling the plug. With Q1 fiscal '09 sales 20 per cent below expectations it's showing positive feelings towards a $25 million bid from a US-based technology private equity firm, identity unknown. Plasmon is a developer …
plamons shares are not £0.35 yesterday, with the bid at £0.25/share - they are in fact 0.35 pence NOT 35 pence.
Also 25 pence / share is also incorrect. it should be 0.25 pence.
just as a side note, share value is now going up since the announcement !
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it