Enough's enough! Get me outta here. The Hanover Investors-backed Plasmon board has had it up to here and is pulling the plug. With Q1 fiscal '09 sales 20 per cent below expectations it's showing positive feelings towards a $25 million bid from a US-based technology private equity firm, identity unknown. Plasmon is a developer …
plamons shares are not £0.35 yesterday, with the bid at £0.25/share - they are in fact 0.35 pence NOT 35 pence.
Also 25 pence / share is also incorrect. it should be 0.25 pence.
just as a side note, share value is now going up since the announcement !
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked