Intel's next-gen Atom processor for Small, Cheap Computers - the successor to today's 'Diamondville' - will debut a year from now, according to the chip giant's latest roadmap. The chip, codenamed 'Pineview', will arrive in Q3 2009, according to long-term progress charts seen by Japanese-language site PCWatch. Pineview is one …
Code name soup
>>> [...] successor to today's 'Diamondville' [...] codenamed 'Pineview' [...] is one form of 'Lincroft' the next revision of Intel's handheld-oriented CPU architecture, 'Silverthorn'
It's... just... too... much... for... Friday...
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong