Intel's next-gen Atom processor for Small, Cheap Computers - the successor to today's 'Diamondville' - will debut a year from now, according to the chip giant's latest roadmap. The chip, codenamed 'Pineview', will arrive in Q3 2009, according to long-term progress charts seen by Japanese-language site PCWatch. Pineview is one …
Code name soup
>>> [...] successor to today's 'Diamondville' [...] codenamed 'Pineview' [...] is one form of 'Lincroft' the next revision of Intel's handheld-oriented CPU architecture, 'Silverthorn'
It's... just... too... much... for... Friday...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR