Remember Rooster Cogburn, that aggressive old man with one last stand left in him? Word is that Microsoft will make a splash on Monday around Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager with a host of supporting supplier statements. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer pictured as Rooster Cogburn Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer …
I take it that the fighter plane that you obliquely refer to in that reference is the Boulton-Paul Defiant?
Chrome as a fighter:
i see the similarities now
With that face and those jowls and that tongue it looks more like Jabba the Ballmer to me. I also think that Jabba's attitude to other people fits in quite well with MS's ethical policy.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer