Remember Rooster Cogburn, that aggressive old man with one last stand left in him? Word is that Microsoft will make a splash on Monday around Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager with a host of supporting supplier statements. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer pictured as Rooster Cogburn Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer …
I take it that the fighter plane that you obliquely refer to in that reference is the Boulton-Paul Defiant?
Chrome as a fighter:
i see the similarities now
With that face and those jowls and that tongue it looks more like Jabba the Ballmer to me. I also think that Jabba's attitude to other people fits in quite well with MS's ethical policy.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots