Remember Rooster Cogburn, that aggressive old man with one last stand left in him? Word is that Microsoft will make a splash on Monday around Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager with a host of supporting supplier statements. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer pictured as Rooster Cogburn Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer …
I take it that the fighter plane that you obliquely refer to in that reference is the Boulton-Paul Defiant?
Chrome as a fighter:
i see the similarities now
With that face and those jowls and that tongue it looks more like Jabba the Ballmer to me. I also think that Jabba's attitude to other people fits in quite well with MS's ethical policy.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers