Remember Rooster Cogburn, that aggressive old man with one last stand left in him? Word is that Microsoft will make a splash on Monday around Hyper-V and System Center Virtual Machine Manager with a host of supporting supplier statements. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer pictured as Rooster Cogburn Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer …
I take it that the fighter plane that you obliquely refer to in that reference is the Boulton-Paul Defiant?
Chrome as a fighter:
i see the similarities now
With that face and those jowls and that tongue it looks more like Jabba the Ballmer to me. I also think that Jabba's attitude to other people fits in quite well with MS's ethical policy.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...