In a bid to sell more cheap USB Flash drives, Memory maker PNY is to flog a special edition 2GB stick with a copy of Ghostbusters on it. PNY Ghostbusters Flash drive Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria! The movie will be 25 years old next year, leaving PNY's release mis-timed to the tune of nine …
typo in the title
I think you meant to say:
"PNY calls Ghostbusters to flog overpriced tat"
Holy crap! Ghostbusters is 25 years old! That's made me realise what an old git I'm becoming.
I'd usually go down the pub at this point to drown my sorrows but I think I'd better get down to Boots instead to pick up some Sanatogens and Worthers Originals.
Christ on a bike!
I think that they would need a digitised Bill Murray living inside the drive to justify that price. He would also have to do tricks and gags on my command.
Wonder when they'll get it...
DRM on a 25 year old movie? Yeah... OK.
Last I recall, I had that movie on an non-DRM media known as a VHS cassette.
RE: Wonder when they'll get it...
I hope you didn't record that from television, cause that might be illegal!
And if you bought it, it probably has that old school DRM known as MacroVision.
Think we all know Argos love a price drop.... bet anyone they drop the price drastic style!!!1
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws