Medion has formally launched its entry into the Small, Cheap Computer arena: the MSI Wind-based Akoya Mini E1210. The Akoya sports a 10in, 1024 x 600 display driven by the mini laptop's chipset-integrated Intel GMA 950 graphics core. Intel supplies the CPU too: the standard 1.6GHz Atom N270. It's backed up by 1GB of DDR 2 memory …
HDD, not SSD.
3 cell, not 6?
Sentelic touchpad, not Synaptics?
Seems like most lost the idea about a SCC completly...
What I want...
A bit more rugged design, 4/8/16gb ssd storage and ability to add my own internal usb storage(even if I have to mod it to do so), 8h+ runtime, 7-10" touchscreen display,
tablet form factor with an attachable keyboard(physical connections) and cheap 300eur is the max...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court