Hewlett-Packard is launching a fleet of virtualization products today, including four new thin-client PCs, a StorageWorks virtualization blade, an enterprise storage package, updates to HP-UX, and plenty of service offerings. Plus, the hardware vendor is backing this virtualization push with some research. A recent survey claims …
As The Big Vendors Get Involved
Uh, oh, an increasing number of large vendors are getting involved. This may impact innovation. Or it may accelerate purchases by customers as they view this as further legitimization of the technology. Analysts see this as a multi-billion dollar marketplace. The $B value may be reached more quickly now.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders