Hewlett-Packard is launching a fleet of virtualization products today, including four new thin-client PCs, a StorageWorks virtualization blade, an enterprise storage package, updates to HP-UX, and plenty of service offerings. Plus, the hardware vendor is backing this virtualization push with some research. A recent survey claims …
As The Big Vendors Get Involved
Uh, oh, an increasing number of large vendors are getting involved. This may impact innovation. Or it may accelerate purchases by customers as they view this as further legitimization of the technology. Analysts see this as a multi-billion dollar marketplace. The $B value may be reached more quickly now.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support