Hewlett-Packard is launching a fleet of virtualization products today, including four new thin-client PCs, a StorageWorks virtualization blade, an enterprise storage package, updates to HP-UX, and plenty of service offerings. Plus, the hardware vendor is backing this virtualization push with some research. A recent survey claims …
As The Big Vendors Get Involved
Uh, oh, an increasing number of large vendors are getting involved. This may impact innovation. Or it may accelerate purchases by customers as they view this as further legitimization of the technology. Analysts see this as a multi-billion dollar marketplace. The $B value may be reached more quickly now.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA