I'm due to replace a load of patch leads in my server room. With copper prices the way they are, and people stealing signal cable from the railways etc., is there any value in these that can be recovered? What is the least troublesome - and legal - way to go about it if there is?
It would help to know what area you are in.
Also, give this a quick look over. Its a little old, but worth a 5 min read.
Not sure if its worth anything, but the local scallys round my way stick cables on a bonfire - the plastic burns and you are left with the copper. Not very eco-friendly though!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked