A car's been launched that’s so cool, it’ll make James Bond switch gadget providers. Because although this four-wheeler can’t shoot rockets or travel underwater, in can drive upside down. Firebox_car_02 The Zero Gravity Micro R/C car can drive up walls The Zero Gravity Micro R/C car from online retailer Firebox employs an “ …
So THAT'S how Agents Jay and Kay got through the tunnel to Queens in the rush hour. At last, the technology of our inverted-car driving overlords is released to us!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015