A car's been launched that’s so cool, it’ll make James Bond switch gadget providers. Because although this four-wheeler can’t shoot rockets or travel underwater, in can drive upside down. Firebox_car_02 The Zero Gravity Micro R/C car can drive up walls The Zero Gravity Micro R/C car from online retailer Firebox employs an “ …
So THAT'S how Agents Jay and Kay got through the tunnel to Queens in the rush hour. At last, the technology of our inverted-car driving overlords is released to us!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked