A car's been launched that’s so cool, it’ll make James Bond switch gadget providers. Because although this four-wheeler can’t shoot rockets or travel underwater, in can drive upside down. Firebox_car_02 The Zero Gravity Micro R/C car can drive up walls The Zero Gravity Micro R/C car from online retailer Firebox employs an “ …
So THAT'S how Agents Jay and Kay got through the tunnel to Queens in the rush hour. At last, the technology of our inverted-car driving overlords is released to us!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire