Fridges aren’t something Register Hardware usually writes about. But then we’ve never come across one that features a 'Made for iPod' logo before. ipod_fridge_01 Gorenje's iPod Touch fridge The fridge is manufactured by long-established Slovenian white-goods maker Gorenje and officially licensed by Apple. The cooler has an …
The first banana skin on the slippery slope towards total immobility and stgnation of the human race.
Give it ten years or so and we just won't need to leave our technology hubs at all. Everyone will sit in little bubbles surrounded by devices all linked to a single control device (computer+phone/phone+computer) and will not need to move except perhaps to wash or defecate (or fornicate, although I have seen some worrying technological developments there as well).
And I for one welcome our mindless soulless faceless digital overlords...
What you Need:
2.MP3 Speaker Dock
I think the rest is fairly self explanatory!
"For example, Jamie Oliver could guide you through a video demonstration of how to cook some pasta as you stand in the kitchen. Pukka!"
Close. Try again.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods