Microsoft will soon have an extra $20m in the bank and new business partner now that it's settled a long running legal spat with vibration-feedback firm Immersion. Under the terms of the deal, Immersion will pay Microsoft $20.7m (£11.5m/€14.2m) and enter into Microsoft's Certified Partner Program. It’s rumoured this could see …
Eccentric patents on the eccentric wheel
... and given the system was used in aircraft simulators for decades, that's another $20 million to add to the unproductive overhead total.
We know James can't write and is a rampant Sony hater. It also seems he can't also convert currencies..
...but then we also know that all you've got to do to be regarded as a "rampant Sony-hater" by Mark is to claim an MS product didn't urinate in your breakfast cereal.
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid