Microsoft will soon have an extra $20m in the bank and new business partner now that it's settled a long running legal spat with vibration-feedback firm Immersion. Under the terms of the deal, Immersion will pay Microsoft $20.7m (£11.5m/€14.2m) and enter into Microsoft's Certified Partner Program. It’s rumoured this could see …
Eccentric patents on the eccentric wheel
... and given the system was used in aircraft simulators for decades, that's another $20 million to add to the unproductive overhead total.
We know James can't write and is a rampant Sony hater. It also seems he can't also convert currencies..
...but then we also know that all you've got to do to be regarded as a "rampant Sony-hater" by Mark is to claim an MS product didn't urinate in your breakfast cereal.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests