Microsoft will soon have an extra $20m in the bank and new business partner now that it's settled a long running legal spat with vibration-feedback firm Immersion. Under the terms of the deal, Immersion will pay Microsoft $20.7m (£11.5m/€14.2m) and enter into Microsoft's Certified Partner Program. It’s rumoured this could see …
Eccentric patents on the eccentric wheel
... and given the system was used in aircraft simulators for decades, that's another $20 million to add to the unproductive overhead total.
We know James can't write and is a rampant Sony hater. It also seems he can't also convert currencies..
...but then we also know that all you've got to do to be regarded as a "rampant Sony-hater" by Mark is to claim an MS product didn't urinate in your breakfast cereal.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why