iRiver, the one-time major MP3 player maker that failed to keep up with Apple and was forced to retrench to its native Korea, relaunched itself into Europe at IFA this week. To mark the occasion, it launched a couple of new media players, but it's pitching them at the designer end of the market. Just in case that doesn't work, …
That looks quite nice!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant